Final report on the audit of WASD’s Pump Station Improvement Program Professional Services Agreement No.13NC1001
The audit reviewed the Water and Sewer Department’s (WASD) Professional Services Agreement (PSA) for its Pump Station Improvement Program (PSIP).
Inspection of the Internal Services Department’s Refrigerant Usage and Controls – Inspection Closure
The Office of the Inspector General (OIG) conducted an inspection of the Internal Services Department (ISD) HVAC Shop’s air conditioning usage and controls. The OIG’s Final Inspection Report contained two observations and six recommendations.
Receipt of Status Report and Closure of OIG Inspection Relating to the Self-Certification of Special Transportation Services Vehicles
The OIG issued a final report concerning the recently enacted legislation for the self-certification of Special Transportation Services (STS) vehicles. That report contained six recommendations, all of which were accepted by the Department of Transportation and Public Works (DTPW) and are being fully implemented.
Final Inspection Report re: Inspection of the Internal Service Department's (ISD) Refrigerant Usage and Controls
The inspection reviewed the Internal Service Department’s (ISD) Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Shop’s procurement, physical control, usage, billing of service orders and tracking of refrigerant.
OIG Final Inspection Report re: Assessment of the Special Transportation Services (STS) Self-Certification Process
OIG’s assessment of the recently established self-certification process for Special Transportation Services (STS) vehicles.
Memo regarding completion of Phase 3 of MDAD Permittee audit. Summarizing results and actions taken during Phases 1, 2, and 3 of audit.
Audit closeout memo referencing responses and actions taken by the Office of Management and Budget and Human Resources as recommended in OIG Audit Report of Temp. Employment Agency Services Contract.
Receipt of Status Report and Audit Closeout of the OIG’s Final Audit, re: SouthFlorida Workforce Investment Board d/b/a CareerSource South Florida –Providers Youth Co-Op, Inc. and Arbor E&T, LLC
Audit closeout memo referencing receipt of status report by South Florida Workforce Investment Board of their implementation of OIG’s Audit recommendations.
Audit of the No. Miami Community Redevelopment Agency’s use of tax incremental financing funds in accordance with Florida law, its redevelopment plan, & Interlocal Agreement with the County and City.
Audit focused on six user departments’ compliance with Contract No. 9432-4/16, Temporary Employment Agency Services, which provided temporary contract personnel to cover departments’ operational needs.
Final Audit Report of South Florida Workforce Investment Board d/b/a CareerSource South Florida – Providers Youth Co-Op, Inc. and Arbor E&T, LLC
Audit of CareerSource So. Florida, which implements workforce development programs. The audit focused on job placements reported by contracted service providers, Arbor E&T, LLC and Youth Co-Op, Inc.
Acknowledgement of MDAD’s Status Reports, and Close-Out of the Permit Application, Extension, and Renewal Process Audit. Phase 2
Memo to Miami-Dade Aviation Department (MDAD) Director summarizing MDAD’s response and actions to Phases 1 and 2 of Audit. Advising of closed status of Phases 1 and 2, and informing of Phase 3 of audit and its focus.
- OIG Audit of Miami-Dade Aviation Department's Permit application, Extension, and Renewal Processes, Phase 2 Permittee's Gross Revenues Reporting
Ref. IG-15-03, October 10, 2017
- OIG Audit of Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department’s CIP Payment Processing and Closed Projects
Ref. IG16-01, March 30, 2017
- OIG Audit of Miami-Dade Aviation Department’s Permit Application, Extension, and Renewal Processes
Ref. IG15-03, September 12, 2016
- OIG Update, MDAD Permittees Audit
Ref. IG 15-03, April 4, 2018
- Acknowledgement of MDAD's Status Report, and Close-Out of the Permit Application, Extension and Renewal Process Audit, Phase 2
Ref. IG15-03, April 4, 2018
- OIG Audit of Public Works and Waste Management’s Application of Internal Charges to PTP Neighborhood Improvement Funds
Ref. IG15-30, June 23, 2016
- Closeout Memo of OIG Audit of the Building Better Communities General Bond Program Not-for-profit Community Organization Capital Fund – Project 223
Ref. IG11-54, September 29, 2015
- Memo to BCC Re: Proposed Ordinance Pertaining to Animals
Ref. Item 1G4 of the Metropolitan Services Committee Agenda of August 26, 2015
- Audit of the Building Better Communities General Obligation Bonds Program Not-For-Profit Community Organization Capital Fund – Project 223 National Alliance to Nurture the Aged and Youth, Inc.
Ref. IG11-54-2C, August 5, 2015
- OIG’s Audit Report on the Building Better Communities General Obligation Bonds Program Park and Recreational Facilities Fund – Project 89-70530, City of Homestead Mayor Roscoe Warren Municipal Park
Ref. IG12-28, September 30, 2014
- Receipt of PWWM’s Status Report and Closeout of the OIG’s Audit of PTP-funded Concrete and Asphaltic Contracts Managed by the Miami-Dade County Department of Public Works and Waste Management
Ref. IG11-15, September 29, 2014
- OIG’s Audit Report of the Building Better Communities General Obligation Bond Program Not-for-Profit Community Organization Capital Fund ─ Project 223 ─ Bay Point Schools, Inc.
Ref. IG11-54-3, June 20, 2014
- OIG's Audit Report of WASD Contract No. 9681-0117 for the Sale, Transporlation and Disposal of Class AA Sludge and Contract No. 7122-2113 0 TR for the Hauling and Disposal of Class B Sludge
Ref. IG13-18; February 13, 2014
- OIG’s Audit of PTP-funded Concrete and Asphaltic Contracts Managed by the Miami-Dade County Department of Public Works and Waste Management
Ref. IG11-15; September 25, 2013
- OIG's Report No. 2 Audit of the Building Better Communities General Obligation Bond Program Not-for-Profit Community Organization Capital Fund- Project 223
Ref. IG11-54-2A; July 29, 2013
- OIG Review of the Children’s Courthouse Construction Project
Ref. IG12-39; February 20, 2013
- OIG’s Audit of the Building Better Communities General Obligation Bond Program Not-for-profit Community Organization Capital Fund ─ Project 223
Ref. IG11-54; January 8, 2013
- Audit of the Agreements Between Miami-Dade County and Basketball Properties, Ltd., et.al., to Operate the American Airlines Arena; Audit Close-out
Ref. IG1 1-34, October 31, 2012
- OIG’s Audit of the Miami-Dade County Animal Services Department
Ref. IG11-19, September 12, 2012
- OIG's Audit of the Agreements Between Miami-Dade County and Basketball Properties, Ltd., et.al. to Operate the American Airlines Arena
Ref. IG11-34, May 31, 2012
- OIG Final Audit Report Re: Landfill Closure Grants Administered by the Miami-Dade Department of Public Works and Waste Management
Ref. IG10-53, February 27, 2012